Is there anyone on the list with experience in setting up the latest Citrix
Client software on a Mac? The documentation to this stuff could not possibly be
more vague or confusing. I have a client who needs to access a web site which
requires this stuff. The documentation is fraught with blind alleys and
circular links, so I need some way to break through. Any assistance will be
very gratefully received.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948