Hi Lloyd,

To begin with it is iWork not Iwork.  And Rumours are Rumours.

iWork & iLife are not updated every year and perhaps because of Snow Leopard
and iPad, Apple might just likely release iLife '11 and iWork '11 next year? ;-)

Then again:  iLife '10 book cover pulled from Amazon France, iWork '10 book
shows up on Amazon Germany
<http://newsodrome.com/mac_news/ilife-10-book-cover-pulled-from-amazon-france-iwork-10-book-shows-up-on-amazon-germany-18996076>

Only Apple knows when iWork '10 or iWork '11 will be released.