On 13/09/2010, at 2:42 PM, Andrew McColl wrote:

> 
> Hi Everyone
> 
> Im wondering if those of you who've had iPhones for a while might be able to 
> help me with this.
> 
> Im looking for an iPhone barcode scanning app.  With the ability to access 
> Australian retail barcodes of the supermarket variety.
> 
> I basically just want something that will allow me to generate a shopping 
> list from the barcodes of the empty packaging Im throwing out.
> 
> There seem to be plenty of barcode scanners for the iPhone out there. Many of 
> which don't seem to work especially well in Australia.
> 
> Has anyone had any good experiences with one of these apps?
> 
> Andrew
> 

SnapTell might do what you want


Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>