Hi Daniel,

I bought it last year and it was one of the last before the newer ones came onto the market. I think it is a 30 inch in fact. It has an aluminium frame. I am a bit anxious as when I am ready to upgrade my Mac (Tower) I will want to ensure it will still work with the older display, because as you know they are quite pricey.

Thanks

Jewels