On 11/11/2010, at 10:36 AM, Bill Parker wrote:
Can anyone recommend any page layout software? I have only one regular task and it does not warrant the cost of Quark.

I currently use the iWork - Pages ver 3.0.3. I find it a bit clunky and sometimes problematic - even counter-intuitive.

Any suggestions very welcome.


Bill,
Have a look at the latest AppleUsers.org Disc of the Month - Publishing House II
http://www.appleusers.org/dotm/november-2010-dotm-publishing-house-ii/

It's two CDs worth of tools that Turn your Mac in to an all round Publishing House, with all the tools you need to generate your own;

        • Greeting Cards
        • Envelopes & Labels
        • Flyers & Newsletters
        • Calendars & Scrapbooks
        • Banners, Signs & Posters
        • CD & DVD Labels, Covers & Inserts

There are some great apps there that may do the task for you.

Look at Swift Publisher, which is part of Printfilio... and perhaps Design & Print Studio

--
Nicholas Pyers ([email protected])
Founder & Publisher, AppleUsers.org

http://www.appleusers.org/








-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>