Thank you Rhonda, I now have iTunes V 10.1 (54)

Cheers
Brian

On 18/11/2010, at 8:26 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Brian,

Go to the Apple iTunes download link below, download iTunes and install.
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Sent from Ronni's iPad

On 18/11/2010, at 7:05 PM, Brian Scott <scot...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Hi,

I was notified that iTunes has an update so I went ahead with it as usual.

But half way through the upgrade script failed giving this message ..

"The update "iTunes" can't be installed.

The following install step failed: run upgrade
script for iTunesX. Contact the software
manufacturer for assistance."

Any clues what I should do?

The software manufacturer could be hard to contact so I thought I'd try here first.

Thanks

iTunes 10.0.1 (22)
iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4G memory
Mac OS 10.5.8