G'day again WAMUGGERS.

Just a reminder: don't forget to plug this into your iCal.

The Annual WAMUG Christmas Barbecue will be held at 12:00 noon on Sunday, 12th
December 2009 in the grounds of the old Heathcote Hospital, Applecross.

Click the following link to locate the venue in Google Maps:

<http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=heathcote+hospital+applecross&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=63.276794,93.164063&ie=UTF8&ll=-32.006366,115.848513&spn=0.015121,0.022745&z=16>

Where will we be?

If you select the 'Earth' view and zoom in so that the old hospital is very
clear, you'll see the car park roundabout (brown) with grey car parking off to
the right and, more importantly, a light coloured footpath heading off to the
right and circling around the whole hospital. If you set off to the right along
that path, you'll come to where we were last year just under the trees next to
the first building (the long skinny one with the three bits jutting out).
Barring unforeseen circumstances, that's where we'll be.

Considering last year was a scorcher, it's a top spot.

Streetsmart map ref: 402 D4

All offers of help with the preparation will be most welcome.

All meat, condiments and soft drinks will be provided, but please let us know
by next Tuesday, 7 December if you intend to come along so we can get an idea
of numbers. This will help immensely in estimating quantities. Entry is free to
all WAMUG members, but a gold-coin donation by non-members would be welcome.

Just reply to this email if you intend coming.

Regards,

Pete Smith