I think we did this one some time ago
Anyway have you tried vcfconvert?

I can send you a .tar copy.
It runs locally:

"To run this converter just copy all files to a webserver directory where PHP
is installed and enabled. Open your browser and type in the URL of your
webserver with the according folder. By default, file uploads up to 2MB are 
allowed.

Comandline version
------------------
This package also includes a shell script to invoke the converter from the
command line. PHP is also required to be installed on your machine.
Just copy the files anywhere on your disk, open a terminal and type the
following commands:"

… not that I've had a great need for it but it seems to be what you're asking 
for


peter meyer
0408 902349
[email protected]




On 02/12/2010, at 7:18 PM, Glenn Nicholas wrote:

> 
> Hi Wamug,
> Can anyone recommend a trusted tool that will convert a vCard file to CSV?
> I'm after something that will run locally rather than a web based service.
> 
> Glenn Nicholas
> OM4 ::
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>