G'day again all WAMUGGERS

Christmas is fast approaching but not as fast as the next WAMUG monthly
meeting. So, if you haven't already done it, put next Tuesday, 7 December 2010
in your iCal.

We'll start with the usual questions and answers followed by a quick break to
get a cuppa and a biscuit so we can sit back and enjoy the presentation.

This meeting, being the last of the year, We have two special 'events'.

1.  We have a special presentation for you from a special guest presenter -
David Johnson.

David will talk to us about the process of creating and publishing software for
the iPhone and the iPad. He is a published iPhone programmer. So if you want to
learn more about how to create and publish iPhone/iPad software, or you're just
curious about what's involved, then come on down to the last WAMUG meeting for
the year. If you know someone who may be interested, bring them along too.

If you have ever just thought about creating an app, all "the tools you need to
get started are available to you for free, and are either readily installable
on your computer or downloadable from Apple's website". Come along and find out
how or just find out what sort of work went into the apps you've already got.

2. This being the last meeting of 2010, there is a brand new 16GB iPod Nano
silver up for grabs. This is valued at over $200!! So how will it be given away
I hear you ask? Easy. The name of every person who attends the meeting on
Tuesday will be "put into a hat". After David's presentation, we'll draw a name
out and the lucky winner can do cartwheels up the aisle and collect their 16GB
iPod Nano.

As you are aware, it now cost $5 to attend a meeting to cover cost of room
hire, insurance, etc. If you attend this meeting you'll automatically be put
into the draw at no extra cost i.e. FREE.

So pack up your questions, grab your $5 and head on down to the FutureSphere.

(By the way - don't forget the annual barbecue. See the separate notice)

(Details are subject to change without notice)

Location: FutureSphere, Level 1 Building L;  Christ Church Grammar School,
Queenslea Drive Claremont.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.00pm
Cost: $5

Visit
<http://www.ccgs.wa.edu.au/atccgs/important-files-store/map-web2010-2.png> to
view a detailed map.
The FutureSphere is building L in the middle along Queenslea Drive [Grid ref:
G9]
Streetsmart map ref: 371 A 10 (Queenslea Drive comes off Stirling Hwy and is
opposite Stirling Rd. The school is next to Bethesda Hospital.)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.