Hi John,

This subject was about the phone call scam, your email is a different issue.

Are you able to delete other emails, but having trouble deleting one particular
email?

Try this:
Looking at the list of messages, swipe your finger across the message
horizontally.
When you do that, there is a 'Delete' button showing up to the right of the
message.
Will it delete then?

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)

On 10/12/2010, at 10:51 AM, John Hatch wrote:

> Hi,
> Having trouble deleting this email from iPad. Any suggestions
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On 08/12/2010, at 10:33 AM, Ken Jackson <k...@littleriverstudios.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it's a scam for information.
>> Had one recently , as soon as I asked her to tell me the name of my ISP she
>> hung up.
>> There's a bit of it going around.
>> ALWAYS ask for the name of your ISP & a contact person & tell them you'll
>> call back... better still, just hang upi.
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Ken
>>

>> On 07/12/2010, at 6:28 PM, John Daniels wrote:
>>

>>> Scam
>>> Cheers