Hi all
Further to my message re 1Thumbs/1Password site, this is the reply I got from
Agile Support:-

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry for the trouble here,
your web browser should never be asking you to login to 1Thumbs, this is our
background process that's used to download previews and icons of sites you save
logins for within 1Password.

Cheers
John