On 09/12/2010, at 12:31 PM, peta wrote:

> I was horrified actually when I went into Events to notice that iLife 11 had
> changed the order of my Events into its own illogical order.  Not to worry,
> it will just be time to re-arrange correctly to my pleasure!

Hi Peta,

I only noticed this part of your email you posted yesterday.
Do you mean Events sorting in View > Sort Events?
In order to sort Events in the way you want, select the View menu when in the
main events screen (all events visible).
There is a choice for "Sort Events". You can then sort by date, title, or
manually.

Or do you mean the way iPhoto organises Events?
Events are automatic - based entirely on Date and Time the camera records the
photos as taken.
You can move photos between Events, you can Merge Events, you can Rename them
and sort them in various ways except one: You cannot manually sort in an Event
as Events are all automated.

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard