Thanks also Brian.

Took advantage and downloaded both.

However, I've not accepted the conditions as of yet as when reading them (for
Australia), I see that Nuance will collect all names from my address book as
default, although I can opt out of that, and also everything I dictate which I
can't opt out of. I'm always wary when I don't have options about the
collection of my data. They say that it is so that they can continually improve
the product.

Whilst I believe them and their privacy conditions, I also noticed that they
can pass the info on to any of their affiliates or anyone who buys the company.
I don't really expect any issues but I'll have to think about it and 'psych'
myself up to accept their conditions.

I was also thinking of buying their product for the iMac but if they're going
to do the same with that, I'll go without.

Thanks again anyway. At least I have them now and the option to use for free!

Pete Smith

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
750GB Hdrive OS X 10.6.2