Hi
I purchased the bundle and received an email from MacUpdate providing
Serial Numbers for each application.
After the download I opened Interarchy. A dialogue box appears showing
Protocol (iFTP), Server (blank). Port (22), User Name (my short name
-greyed out), Password (message, greyed out, 'leave blank for public key
authentication'), Remote Path: (blank)
Not knowing what to do with this dialogue box I clicked on Help in the
Interarchy menu bar and selected Interarchy Help. FireFox opened it and
a list was presented in a left hand column from which I selected
'Getting Started'. Nothing happened. Did the same with other items in
the list with the same result. I'm stymied.
Has anyone else successfully opened and commenced using Interarchy? Your
advice please.
Merv
On Sun12Dec Sun12Dec10:46 AM, Daniel Kerr wrote:
Hi All
For those who may have missed out 1Password (and a few others) MacUpdate
have a "12 days before Christmas" bundle. Over $530 for USD$49.99.
There's some good apps in there, like 1Password, MacFamilyTree, DEVONthink,
Sift Publisher and a really good FTP program called Interarchy (which was
originally started by a WA guy).
Have a look here:-
<https://www.mupromo.com/>
This is a standard link, not an affiliate link just for public knowledge :o)
Oh, and first 10,000 buyers get StarWars Jedi Knight II game and Mail
Stationery free. (Up to 4,234 at the moment).
Enjoy!
Kind Regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry
Phone: 0414 795 960
Email:<daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
Web:<http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
**For everything Macintosh**
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives -<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines -<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe -<mailto:[email protected]>
--
"Education without values and knowledge without ethics is a false
education."
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>