Ditto Regards Peter On 13/12/2010, at 9:51 AM, David de la Hunty wrote: > > Kevin I know I have a few of these at home. > If you have a postal address you can send me off list I'm happy to send them > your way. > > Regards > > DD > > On 11/12/2010, at 9:40, Kevin Lock wrote: > >> >> I have a few G3 iMacs I am a setting up for my ongoing giveaway project. >> They do not have sufficient RAM and all the suitable RAM I have, is at best >> 128. I am hoping that listers may have some PC100/PC133 sticks in a >> drawer no longer being used. 256 or better would help immensely. >> >> Also, my OS 10.4 system disk has finally died. Perchance is there a 10.4 >> disk out there in WAMUG land which is no longer needed. >> >> Any assistance gratefully accepted. >> >> My project donates machines to needy people and none are sold. >> >> Thanks >> >> Kevin >> >> >> >> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> >> > > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> >
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

