On 15/12/2010, at 6:46 PM, Crisp, Peter wrote:

> Just had one now and thanks to warnings from you guys, my wife was on alert 
> and sussed him before the end of the first sentence. Anyway conversation went 
> like this.
>  
> Q         “Good evening, I believe you’re having computer problems, what 
> Windows operating system are you running”?
>  
> A          “Windows 3.11”
>  
> He says “just wait, let me check that one……ah that isn’t a Windows operating 
> system”
>  
> Ha ha, “yes it is, from 1980, still works fine”……
>  
> Q         “it must be Vista, XP, or Windows 7, there is no others on my list”
>  
> A          “Goodbye….”
>  
> Thanks for the warning you guys.
>  
> Regards
>  
> Peter.


Brilliant!!   :-)


Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

  • prank calls Crisp, Peter
    • Re: prank calls Peter Hinchliffe