Hi,

iCal on my Mac Mini running 10.6.5 has stopped showing any calendar data.  I
'think' I have viewed iCal on the Mac Mini after I upgraded the MobileMe
calendar to the new version, but maybe this is the first time and I have come
across a glitch.

I CAN view the data if I log onto the Calendar at MobileMe, and
I CAN view the data on my iPhone using Calendar.
This means the data is not lost, just not visible on iCal, IMHO.

I have reset the iCal sync in System preferences to replace all calendar data
on the Mac Mini from MobileMe.
I have followed the instructions at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4038 which
included quitting iCal and reopening.
In iCal, I cannot see the names of the two calendars I normally have listed.

I'm not game to add something to iCal and try to sync, in case it wipes out the
MobileMe data.
I use Time Machine to back up my data, and hope it stores the iCal data if all
goes pear shaped.

I am thinking iCal has a problem; is there a way of resetting it all without
risking data?

Ta

Tim