Thanks Ronni,
I don't have access to another Mac here or I would indeed have done the target
disc trick.

Thanks Reg for getting back to me, I'll get in touch off the list.

Great to see our Geraldton chapter in action on a Sunday - much appreciated!

Paul I may indeed try out the rsync option if other options don't work.

Ciao

-Mart

Sent from my iPhone