are they CDMA networks?

Sent from my iPad

On 11/01/2011, at 10:35 PM, Family <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> My mate Eugene Degouw is riding his motorbike around cambodia and is having 
> trouble with communications.
> Can anyone on WAMUG help?
> I can forward suggestions to him. 
> Thanks in anticipation.
> Rob
> 
> I'm currently in Cambodia and my iPhone 4 was working well on international 
> roaming with text and voice in Phonm Penh but as soon as I left the city 
> although I can see a huge list of available carriers none of them will 
> connect. When on automatic it just displays no service, when I select one of 
> the carriers from the list it says the cellular network is no longer 
> available. All the settings are the same. This is very frustrating. Any 
> ideas? 
> 
> Regards
> Eugene
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>