G'day all WAMUGGERS.

All set for another year? Have you set up your iCal to tell when all the
monthly meetings are? I have and it tells me that the first WAMUG monthly
meeting is this Tuesday, 1st February 2011.

We'll start, as usual, with the question and answer session and then we'll have
a quick break to get a cuppa and a biscuit to enjoy with the presentations.

This coming month we'll have, in the order of one of them before the other:

☠ Running Windows within Apple; and
✔ The new App store for Mac.

So pack up your questions, grab your $5 and head on down to the FutureSphere.

(Details are subject to change without notice)

***Guess what?? These meeting details are now also on the WAMUG website and
will be regularly updated from now on. Read the post 'New Monthly Meetings
Page' to see what's happening.***

Advanced Notification: The Annual General Meeting will be held immediately
before the March monthly meeting. Further details will be put on the website
under the Monthly Meetings page closer to the date.

Location: FutureSphere, Level 1 Building L;  Christ Church Grammar School,
Queenslea Drive Claremont.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.00pm
Cost: $5

Visit
<http://www.ccgs.wa.edu.au/atccgs/important-files-store/map-web2010-2.png> to
view a detailed map.
The FutureSphere is building L in the middle along Queenslea Drive [Grid ref:
G9]
Streetsmart map ref: 371 A 10 (Queenslea Drive comes off Stirling Hwy and is
opposite Stirling Rd. The school is next to Bethesda Hospital.)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.