Hello all

How can I delete an individual iPhoto ( vers 8.1.2) image in Time Machine?

I used Preview to enhance an emailed scanned attachment many months ago.
Worked beautifully and I could then print the now legible document.  The
document showed credit card and other personal client details.

I have been taking a closer look at iPhoto and iMovie.  Shock, horror and
embarrassment.   That private document appeared in both applications and
displays on Apple TV.   I deleted the file today but it still exists in Time
Machine.   I entered the iPhoto application then activated Time Machine.   I
can view the offending individual photo and event.    How can I delete it?

If necessary I am willing to delete the entire iPhoto library, application
or whatever (assuming it will be recreated in Time Machine after today's 24
hour consolidation).

Regards, Alan

Alan Smith

  iMac 21.5" Nov 2009

  Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 GHz / 4 MB

  OSX 10.6.6 Snow Leopard

  Time Machine in 1TB WD My Studio Firewire