In the meantime....

The iPad v1 pricing is very attractive. Even though the new version is
coming out, consider an 16GB iPad at $449 could be great Birthday present!

For anyone who bought one in the past 14 days (or knows someone who did) see
the following regarding refunds...

http://www.news.com.au/technology/tablets/unlucky-ipad-1-buyers-entitled-to-
refund-up-to-180/story-fn6vigfp-1226015969281

Cheers,
Stuart