Hi, I've had my Apple tv (version 2) for about a month now and its great, home
sharing around 3 Macbooks and one PC in the house all working nicely. I've used
(or at least kids have) most features inc You Tube and so therefore this device
has web access and capability. Even though I new it didn't have it on board
when i got it, it doesn't have web browsing ability (or at least as far as I'm
aware.

Does anyone know if it will some time come along with a Safari patch into it?

Just curious if anyone knows.

Regards

Peter