-- Thanks a lot, Daniel. I had thought about Bento before, but was
uncertain whether it would handle Chinese characters. It'd be be good
if it could input and convert Appleworks database files, I think I
tried this a while back, and it wouldn't. But I'll download the trial
version and see how that behaves for me.

Cheers --

David / Mar 7

=====