Rod

On 19/03/2011, at 9:30 AM, Rod Lavington wrote:

> Been a while since I've posted here - hope you are all well!
>
> I'm on the hunt for an old localtalk cable, the old round pin ones.  After
> all these years of collecting junk in my shed, its the only cable I don't
> have and I need it!

We have a large collection, including localtalk, phonenet (which I think has
phone jack connectors on the "splitter" boxes) and related stuff. However we
are on the south coast and so it will probably be easier for you to source what
you need in Perth.

If not, tell us what length you require and if you want to network more than
just two devices, and we will see what we can find and post something suitable
to you.

Regards

Geoff
Geoff and Kaye