Hi everyone
I've just developed a minor glitch in my dock. I keep a copy of my Applications
folder in my dock and the other day for some reason or another it disappeared,
no worry I just created a new folder of the applications in the dock. Only
problem is that upon dragging the application folder to the dock the icon
changes from a folder icon to the 1password icon. I quite often have the
1password icon on the dock anyway, so with two there it often becomes confusing
(specially to me) Does anyone know the fix?
Thanks in anticipation
Peter