G'day all WAMUGGERS

Have you set your iCal for the April monthly meeting yet? Well you should.

This meeting will be a meeting of special significance because we are proud to
be able to present Ronni with an Honorary Life Membership Award.

At the recent AGM, the Committee put to the meeting that Ronni (Ronda Brown) be
awarded an Honorary Life Membership of the WAMUG in “recognition of her
unceasing and tireless contributions to the body of knowledge which is the
WAMUG Mailing List”. This was met with an instant, unanimous and enthusiastic
vote of confirmation.

Consequently, arrangements have been made for Ronni to receive her award
personally at the April meeting. So come along and show your appreciation in
person to her.

Also, it's the 10th birthday of Mac OS X (well 24 March actually was) so we'll
be celebrating in style.

Go to the website for full details.
<http://www.wamug.org.au/meetings/>

See you there