Hi Rob, thanks for this. Are you able to make the notes more "idiot" proof - ie
step by step connection and configuration process? I googled each of the
acronyms you noted here and now have a basic understanding of what they mean
but I have never been comfortable in getting networks established. Lots of
trouble in the past for me.

I will have a look at it now and see how I go.

Regards

Peter...