Hi my iPad keeps resetting it's time to two hours earlier. Seems to be every
time I sync. Computer time is correct and other iPad and iPhones dont time
change. Any ideas?

Best Regards
Hugh Griffiths

mobile +61 407 477 311
office +61 (0) 8 6424 4801
Any commercial terms stated or implied are subject to final approval and
negotiations. Not an offer or acceptance.
All correspondence directly pertaining to the act of doing business will
continue to be transmitted for your information as allowed under the SPAM Act
2003. This includes but is not limited to quotes, order confirmation, and
shipment advices.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.