Hi Gary,

Resolving Duplicate Calendars in iCal with the MobileMe Calendar

<<http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3505>http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3505>

Interesting that they have recognised this feature.

thanks

Sent from Ronni's iPad

On 24/05/2011, at 11:08 PM, gary dorn <<mailto:garyd...@ausconnect.net>garyd...@ausconnect.net> wrote:

Howdy
as per Apple's insistence, I've upgraded my mobile Me iCal service the other day, but now I have duplicates events on my iCal - ie 2 of everything as the are identical

under iCla>preferences>accounts, there is now two accounts labelled .mac and .me I understand that Apple with mobile me has moved to <http://me.com>me.com, but I still use my @mac.com for by business email address

which account I ought to delete so I have only one instance of any calender event

PS I archived my iCal before I "upgraded" the other day

thanks for any advise on this

chow
--
gary dorn