Kalamunda WA 6926
Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Mbl: 0417 053 266

On 12/06/2011, at 8:51 PM, cm wrote:

Hi Stuart,

Grappa is certainly bracing. I like the Italian expression for when it is added to espresso -- caffè corretto meaning corrected coffee, as though it's a mistake to have the coffee without it. :-) I haven't had grappa for quite some time.

saluti,
Carlo

On 2011-06-12, at 20:37, Stuart Breden wrote:

Thanks a lot Carlo.

Have you had your gruppa this evening as a night cap. I was given some by a patient. It came in a soda water bottle, crystal clear and it packed a punch. Can't remember if I tried it in coffee. Would not waste it in instant. Next time I take some when I have an expresso.

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Ph: (08) 9257 1577