On 21/06/2011, at 3:19 PM, McCallum Malcolm wrote:

>> Can I ask the gurus "Do I need "
> www.trustdefender.com
> Malcolm McCallum
>
> doc...@westnet.com.au
> Skype docmactor

Still protecting against the non-event.

The five golden rules:

1. Don't open attachments in emails from unsolicited sources.

2. Keep your Security Updates current (tune on Automatic Updates in Software
Update).

3. Keep away from nefarious web sites such as gambling, etc.

4. Don't download files using Peer to Peer software such as Limewire, or
"illegal" files using torrent software (eg, Pirates Bay). Use only legitimate
sites and pay for your software, videos, etc.

5. (really applies to Windows at the moment) Keep your AV software up to date.

Follow rules 1 to 4, and 5 is not necessary on a Mac.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948