Hi Stuart, I’m also not sure what you mean by “set a different recall etc”.
If you have put your iPhone “Event” in the same calendar as it is then synced to via MobileMe to your iMac, you can Edit the Event in the iCal Calendar on your iMac, modify alarms etc. I do this all the time, I add events in either my iPhone, my iPad or on my iMac, they all sync ‘In the Cloud’ via MobileMe & I edit, add or modify Alarms etc from any of my devices. All events and any changes I make on any device are kept in sync on all my devices. Cheers, Ronni On 22/06/2011, at 8:13 PM, cm wrote: > > Hi Stuart, > > Not sure if this is what you are looking for but a workaround would be to > create a new calendar called, say, iPhone. When you add an event from your > iPhone chose this as the calendar to add the event to. > > When the even it is synced back to your Mac it will be apparent that it was > created on your iPhone because it belongs to the iPhone calendar. You could > then edit it and reassign it to whatever calendar you choose. In iCal it is > easy to see only the events for a given calendar by unchecking all the other > calendars in the left had selection panel. > > Cheers, > Carlo > > On 2011-06-22, at 19:46, Stuart Breden wrote: > >> >> I am increasingly using my iPhone to make iCal events. There are sent via >> the 'cloud' to my iMac. >> >> Is there a way that when they arrive at my iMac I can be reminded so that I >> can set a different recall etc? >> >> Stuart Breden >> PO Box 132 >> Kalamunda WA 6926 >> Ph: (08) 9257 1577 >> Mbl: 0417 053 266 >> >> >> >> >> >> >> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> >> > > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> > Cheers, Ronni 17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt" 2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD OS X 10.6.7 Snow Leopard Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance) -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

