This is just the sort of thing to be careful of, and one which plagues the
Windows world on a daily basis. No doubt others on this list have received this
message as well. I have deliberately removed the attachment for the purposes of
posting of course, but opening that "invitation card" could spell disaster on a
Windows computer. It is almost certainly malware. Now that we are seeing
threats such as MacDefender beginning to appear, the time for complacency is
over.

Despite the lack of malware on the Mac platform, opening attachments such as
this is always unwise, and good security is more a question of discipline than
anything else.

Remember, the best anti-virus software in the world cannot protect you from
your own behaviour. Just delete messages like this, and curb your curiosity.

If you want to see something really interesting, click and drag over the area
of the message between "appreciate it." and <attachment deleted>. Just a simple
example of how nasties can be hidden in messages without you realising it.

Good afternoon.

McDonalds invites you to The Free Supper Day which will take place on 28 June,
2011, in every cafe of ours.

Free Day’s menu!
- Filet-O-Fish
- Chicken McNuggets
- Side Salad
- Apple Dippers
- McCafe Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Print the invitation card attached to the letter and show it at the cash desk
of any of our restaurants.

Every manager will gladly take your card and issue you a tasty dish of Free Day.
And remember! Free Day is whole five free dishes!

Thank you for your credence.
We really appreciate it.

Without a tear, without a groan, She laid it near a mighty stone, Which some
rude swain had haply cast Thither in sport, long ages past, And Time with
mosses had oerlaid, And fenced with many a tall grassblade, And all about bid
roses bloom And violets shed their soft perfume.There, in its cool and quiet
bed, She set her burden down and fled: Nor flung, all eager to escape, One
glance upon the perfect shape That lay, still warm and fresh and fair, But
motionless and soundless there. No human eye had markd her pass Across the
linden-shadowd grass Ere yet the minster clock chimed seve./+n: Only the
innocent birds of heaven - The magpie, and the rook whose nest Swings as the
elmtree waves his crest - And the lithe cricket, and the hoar And huge-limbd
hound that guards the door, Lookd on when, as a summer wind That, passing,
leaves no trace behind, All unapparelld, barefoot all, She ran to that old
ruind wall, To leave upon the chill dank earth (Fo r ah!

<Attachment deleted>

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948