I have been watching this discussion with interest as I have just purchased a
2TB time capsule and set up up to replace the wireless portion of by Telstra
modem.

I don't see any great speed difference between the Telstra wireless and the TC
wireless on my ipad or iphone but do see some sped up on my Imac and MB, but I
was expecting more speed up

How do I know which network 2.4 or 5 each device is connecting to? Apart from
airport utility is there any way to tweak the broadcast settings of the TC?

Best Regards
Hugh Griffiths

mobile +61 407 477 311
office +61 (0) 8 6424 4801
Any commercial terms stated or implied are subject to final approval and
negotiations. Not an offer or acceptance.
All correspondence directly pertaining to the act of doing business will
continue to be transmitted for your information as allowed under the SPAM Act
2003. This includes but is not limited to quotes, order confirmation, and
shipment advices.