Hi, Hugh

It really depends on what you wanted to do and what devices you need it to
work with. As certain software packages are best designed for certain
devices like the Sony PlayStation or at Microsoft Xbox.

DNLA is mostly referenced with TV"s and most server software that you will
find on the Mac only support certain models of certain brand TVs You might
have some better luck searching for "DLNA UPnP AV Servers Mac" But if you
give me some more information on what you want to do I should be able to
give you a good recommendation as I've tried several different software
packages on Mac OS X over the last few years.

Here are some useful links

DNLA - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance
UPnP - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Plug_and_Play

UPnP AV