Hi Chris,

<http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macoffice2011-macexcel/what-happened-to-the-data-analysis-toolpak-or/740ff33a-6ed9-4553-bc09-5cef06ce5f23>

Solver was added to Office for Mac 2011 in the Service Pack 1 update. You can
download and install Office for Mac 2011’s Service Pack 1 by clicking on the
link below:
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=EF1E612F-D8E3-4628-9FE4-AD136F0DEBD3&displaylang=en>

After you install Service Pack 1, follow these steps to start Solver:
        • Start Excel.
        • Click Tools, and then select Add-Ins.
        • Click to select the check box for Solver.Xlam.
        • Click OK.

<http://blog.officeformac.com/solver-for-excel-for-mac-2011-free-download-gives-you-what-if-analysis-on-steroids/>

Solver for Excel for Mac 2011
http://www.solver.com/mac/