Seeing this is working fine, Bring on on line voting for elections!

It's great to see how this technology is being used, without apparent major
drama or a big concerns about privacy, and it means the data can collated
quicker and used for all our benefit.

Imagine an election when you didn't have to line up, and the results be
known much quicker. It'd spoil the election night tally room BBQ party
tho....

Tim

On Monday, 8 August 2011, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:
> Unless they stay the night & sleep at your place … there is no problem ;-)
> On 08/08/2011, at 5:55 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:
>
> What happens if you have unexpected visitors on Tuesday night ?
> I guess it's OK if you have a crystal ball !
> On 07/08/2011, at 10:59 PM, cm wrote:
>
> Hi Severin,
> There is no problem at all with Safari. I have submitted an eCensus and
received confirmation for two households using Mac OS X and Safari.
> Incidentally, if you know who will be in your house on Tuesday night, you
can submit your eCensus form online now. You will get a confirmation number
to write down on your eCensus pass code sheet.
> Cheers,
> Carlo
>
> On 2011-08-07, at 22:49, Severin Crisp wrote:
>
> Has anyone got any feedback on compatibility of eCensus with Safari?  A
preliminary inspection makes no mention of Mac or Safari and i am wondering
whether I will need to use Windows/Explorer'