Thanks Daniel for triggering the local discussion!
Thanks Reg for pointing to the comments on the MovieSherlockPro page!

I will certainly investigate Jaksta further for general video downloading.
I've never got the Safari capture method to work for various clips I tried.
Possibly I've been spoilt by the efficient Yansky apps for local TV recently
discussed in this forum.

Cheers, Alan