On 04/09/2011, at 8:35 AM, John Hatch wrote:

I had a recent discussion with a college and he was saying that Apple was moving away from intergrating Apple products in to the corperation. They no longer have a server product. Is this the case? He was also saying that it is possible but the difficulty of doing it is causing companies to focus on PC's and MS products to achieve this. I am curious to know whatbthe local community thinks.

Hi John,

Apple Xserve is no longer available since January 2011. Transition options to deploy Mac OS X Server include Mac Pro with Snow Leopard Server and Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server and OS X Lion Server

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>