Thanks Daniel,

One note of caution. I was having a lot of problems with my iMac freezing
when waking from sleep after installing Lion. I applied all the helpful
advice I was given but still the problem had not gone away.

Then I disabled EarthDesk v 5.7.3 and the problem appears to have stopped.
My theory is that EarthDesk was trying to connect to get the latest data
on wake-up and causing the problem. But I could be well off the mark.

But that is the same version of EarthDesk in the bundle, so that is one
application I will not be using again until there is an update.

But then probably tomorrow it will freeze again and prove me wrong! :-))

Lloyd