Hi

I get this reasonably regularly using POP mail accounts and suspect it has to
do with memory availability. I usually have 75 messages showing (in Mail
Settings) but with many more messages available for downloading.

Stopping the Mail App (and others, I have 16 Apps running now) helps.

Thank you

Paul

Paul van der Mey
p...@interactive-knowledge.biz