Hi Ronni

Thanks for this. i'm a long way from doing this (yet to trial Lion) but have
updated to iOS5 on my iPhone 4. That gave me some grief as it asked for a
security password to restore on the iPhone, which I couldn't remember for a
long time. Now i'm planning to do the same on my iPad (1). Any tips re this
password matter? Were you asked for one? I must have one for the iPad but
seriously don't know what it is. Is there a way of finding it? Certainly it
didn't appear in Keychain Access.

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272