Hi Michael,

Have a look at ‘PhoneDirector 1.5.1  for Apple Mac OS X and Nokia 6230, 6230i,
6233, 6234, 6300, 6500, 6700 classic, 7280, 7380, 8600, 8800
I don’t know if it will help you sync though?

What is new in this version:

        • Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatibility
        • minor fixes and improvements
<http://www.macmedia.sk/pd.htm>

On 16/10/2011, at 4:35 PM, Roger Kortas wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> BluePhoneElite used to be excellent but no longer works for me :(  I have not
> yet found anything to replace it so sad.  The developer is no longer keeping
> this up to date as he has a full time job I think.
>
> On 16/10/2011, at 4:12 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:
>
>> Hi Michael
>>
>> Nope, I was still using FileMaker 6 for one database and Filemaker 10 for
>> another. So I decided to move to FileMaker 11 for them both. That was one of
>> the reasons I didn't upgrade straight away. Hadn't changed the old database
>> as yet, and wanted to make sure I had the time to fix "anything" that came
>> out. It transferred ok, bar a few layouts movements which are fairly easily
>> fixed.
>> So I was still reliant on Rosetta myself. But all fine I think,.. :o)
>>
>> Have a look at BluePhoneElite. It used to be very good for non iPhones. ;o)
>> Haven't used it for a while, but it should still be good (I think). As
>> always, yes, lots of backups of everything!
>> Once you have it all into Address Book and iCal then you can move it to
>> iCloud. Then once new iPhone arrives, set up iCloud on the phone and it will
>> come back. Easy! ;o))
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Daniel
>>
>> ---
>> Daniel Kerr
>> MacWizardry
>>
>> Phone: 0414 795 960
>> Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
>> Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
>>

>> **For everything Macintosh**
>>
>> On 16/10/2011, at 3:35 PM, Michael Hawkins wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Daniel,
>>>
>>> You've probably moved along since Rosseta was needed, but I still had some
>>> old software installed on my MacBook Pro when I installed Lion. The
>>> ancient software didn't cause any problems, but when I got around to
>>> removing the old software Lion sped up considerably.
>>>
>>> Now to learn how to synchronise contacts between my Nokia E63 and MacBook
>>> Pro ... or perhaps I'll wait until my iPhone 4S arrives this week and back
>>> up the contents of my Nokia and back up my MacBook Pro before I try to
>>> synchronise my iPhone with my Nokia and them y MacBook Pro. The last time
>>> I tried to synchronise phone and computer was about 6 years ago and I
>>> found that I lost every contact which was on the phone but not on my
>>> computer.
>>>
>>> Any tips would be very welcome.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Michael Hawkins