Morning,

Another installer is to create your own USB thumb drive.
I would suggest to utilise 8GB as you can add other necessary files to thumb
drive for installing.
i.e… Xcode, MacPorts,Lion Server, Apps you cannot live without etc…

Create then simply reboot machine holding down option choose drive installed in
minutes.
Remember to create drive before using file as OS X Lion will delete installer.
This does not happen with thumb drive as it is re-usable.

Make OS X Lion Bootable USB Flash Drive [How To Tutorial] | Redmond Pie

Cheers!
`RobD...