Hello,

A friend of mine has lost her iPhone on Saturday, 6 days ago.

She had turned on, registered and tested 'Find my iPhone' earlier this year and
it all worked correctly.

She has not migrated to iCloud and is still using MobileMe.

When we check the MobileMe site me.com/find/ it says she has no devices
registered.

Is there a way of checking her log on MobileMe, perhaps something will show up
as previously registered?

I do not know if she has cancelled her iPhone SIM with her phone company. If
she has done that, will this affect Find my iPhone, as in will it deactivate
the IMEI somehow??

Thanks

Tim