Morning,

These units are normally covered under a household comprehensive insurance
policy.
Problem arises with excess v cost of fixing?
Claims over year could force policy increase?
But, I have had many mobile phones replaced with similar damage, and no cursory
increase except for excess being $50 up to $100.

Cheers!
`RobD…