All,

I was assisted by KBC Video in Karrinyup a few years ago. They have a website
at http://kbcvideo.com.au/index.html

I found their fees to be remarkably low, and wish I had got them to do more of
my fathers Standard 8 rolls at the time. I thought they would not contain
anything interesting; it makes sense to convert them all just in case they do.

I have a Standard 8 projector in a cupboard somewhere that may still work if
anyone needs one. Rubber drive belts would have deteriorated by now, and the
globe is probably irreplaceable - tho this one works. To me, it makes sense to
pay a sensible amount to a competent professional and the job gets done with
little fuss.

Tim