Thanks Ronni
I will check out both sites. As mentioned in my email I am yet to find
out her operating system.
Also found this site which holds some promise:
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/mac/how-to-print-from-an-ipad-the-best-apps-for-business-users/841

All the best.
Merv

--
The whole psychology of modern disquiet is linked with the sudden
confrontation with space-time. (Teilhard de Chardin, 'The Phenomenon of