Hi Ronda

Just had time to look at what had happen and it seems that whenI updated the
iPad2  it linked into iCloud it used my me.com address! I don't remember
putting that in their.  So as usual you are right :)

Many thanks for taking time to help everyone.

Roger

On 24/11/2011, at 10:33 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> [...]
> and the computer/user's authorisation to play same.
>
> None of the Apple Developer documents address the specific purpose of the "SC
> Info.sidb". In investigating this file, and comparing it with the same file
> on some other Macs, it was found that this file's size is non-zero if one has
> purchased content from iTMS and a little more digging led to the
> understanding that this contains descriptor keys, perhaps related to
> authorizing  (<http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1420>) a Mac to play purchased
> music.
>
> The data in the first four columns is explained in Figure 2 of
> "Troubleshooting permissions issues in Mac OS X”, (just in case link doesn’t
> work) <http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2963?viewlocale=en_US>   though one also
> needs to read the earlier part of that document to understand what columns 1,
> 3, and 4 are about.
>
> The rest of the columns are explained in the section entitled "The Long
> Format" of man (UNIX manual) page for the ls (list directory contents)
> command. (Just in case the Link does not work)
> <http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/ls.1.html>
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni
>
> 17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
> 2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD
>
> OS X 10.7.2 Lion
> Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)
>

> On 23/11/2011, at 8:48 PM, Ken Woods wrote:
>
>> Agghhhh,
>>
>> Thanks Ronnie, your solution as outlined below seems to fixed the issue.
>> Well Done!
>>
>> As a matter of interest, any idea of the cause - just in case there is a
>> learning curve here?
>>
>> Many thanks for your knowledge and expertise once again.
>>
>> Ken
>>
>> On 23/11/11 3:29 PM, "Ronda Brown" <ro...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Roger,
>>>
>>> I¹ve never experienced this problem and I purchase Apps on my iPad and
>>> also in iTunes.
>>> When I connect my iPad to my computer, iTunes Opens and backups iPad then
>>> syncs automatically & I see message  ³Transferring Purchases from Ronda
>>> Brown¹s iPad Š waiting for items to copy².
>>>
>>> When you did the update to iOS5 did you do a backup BEFORE installing the
>>> Update and after installation finished, wait until it does a Sync? You
>>> have to let it complete a sync after installing the  iOS Update.
>>>
>>> You are definitely sure you have the same ID setup on your iPad and in
>>> iTunes to make purchasesŠ same email address?
>>>
>>> Check that the Settings on your iPad App Store (Settings > Store - Apple
>>> ID: x...@xxxx.xxx)  & in iTunes is identical.
>>> In iTunes > Preferences > Store - Automatic Downloads - Apps is checked?
>>> And the same email address as is on your iPad?
>>>
>>> If everything is correct and setup correctly, you might need to delete
>>> the SC Info Folder:
>>>
>>> 1.  Quit iTunes and any other open applications until only Finder is open.
>>> 2.  Choose Go > Go to Folder.
>>> 3.  Type /Users/Shared/SC Info and click Go. ?